What’s Ibotta? Ibotta is an app that pays you for buying everyday products! You simply look through the different offers, purchase the products, verify that you bought them by scanning the bar code with your phone, and then you get money deposited in your account! It’s as simple as that. Here’s how to start:
- Sign up for an account through this link (It is my refferal link and you automatically get $2 in your account!).
- Download the app on your mobile device (iPhone or Android)
- Once you have downloaded the app – sign in using the same information that you used in step number one.
- Look through the different rebates at stores that you regularly shop at. Next time you are at the store, match up the offers with products that you might be purchasing.
- If you buy any of the products that are on Ibotta you have to verify it by scanning the UPC code with your phone and uploading a picture of the receipt, but after that the money is deposited into your account!
- You can ‘cash out’ and purchase a gift card or deposit the money into your PayPal account once you reach $5.00.
You can even use coupons on the product, and then come home and submit it for an Ibotta rebate…how cool! If you have any questions feel free to comment below and I will answer them!