- In the Charlotte region, Bi-Lo doubles coupons .99 cent and less. This means that a .75/1 coupon becomes $1.50/1!
- However…In other regions, only coupons .60 and less double. Call your store to find out their policy.
- They will only double 10 identical coupons per transaction. If you have more than 10 of the SAME coupons you have to do separate transactions.
- Take advantage of the fuel perks program! For every $50 you spend on groceries you get .05 off a gallon of gas. The good thing is, this is BEFORE coupons!
- A lot of times they have beauty and meal deals. It’s a promotion where they say ‘Buy 2 of this item for $X.XX and get these items for free.’ You can use a coupon on the 2 items you are paying for, but can’t on the free items.
- Bi-Lo takes competitor coupons and you can stack them with a manufacturer coupon! Each Bi-Lo has a different policy for who they consider a competitor -it’s usually the stores around Bi-Lo. For example, Walgreens is right beside my Bi-Lo – so I can use a Walgreens coupon and a manufacturer coupon on one product!
- Bi-Lo also offers e-coupons. These are coupons that are loaded on to your loyalty card from your computer. (www.bi-lo.com) You can use an e-coupon, store coupon, and manufacture coupon ALL ON ONE ITEM!
- You can find the official coupon policy HERE